In order to improve efficiency and organization ZOP Engineering LLT made the
decision in 2011 to organize our business system in accordance with requirements of the ISO 9001 standard. After that, following global trends, in time we defined the processes in regards to the standards that raise the company organisation to the higher level in various directions.
Confirmation of the continual improvement of our company in order to raise its quality, arrived in the form of certificate by the renowned certification organization TÜV Rheinland Inter Cert LLT, Belgrade, for 6 different standards:
This confirmation puts us on the list of the companies with the largest number of certificates in Serbia. Verification of the certificates can be done via our ID on the official web-site of the certification organization.
Over the years, many foreign companies appeared on the Serbian market, that follow the work of domestic businesses, as well as those in vicinity. One of the certified companies “CompanyWall business” has been following our work closely, and awarding us, years back, the best creditworthiness grade in Serbia.
The Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure has adopted
The Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure has adopted the Resolution for fulfillment of conditions for technical documentation and construction of buildings for which the construction permit is given by the ministry competent for the works of construction number: 351-02-01655/2021-09, based on which, ZOP Engineering LLT is holder of the following licenses:
- I040G1 –Construction of structures for the facilities of the base and processing chemical industry, ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy, leather and fur processing facilities, rubber processing facilities, pulp and paper production facilities and non-metallic mineral processing facilities constructed outside the exploitation fields defined by law mining and geological surveys are regulated, with the exception of facilities for the primary processing of ornamental and other stone;
- I090A1 – Execution of construction and finishing works relating to cultural heritage of exceptional importance, and cultural assets entered in the List of World Cultural and Natural Heritage and on objects in the protected environment of cultural assets of exceptional importance with certain
boundaries of cadastral plots and on objects in the protected environment of cultural assets entered in the List of World Cultural and Natural Heritage;
- I091A1 – Execution of construction and finishing works relating to facilities situated in a national park and facilities located on the territory of protected natural heritage of exceptional importance (except for family residential buildings, agricultural and economic buildings and the necessary infrastructure facilities, which are built in villages);
- I090A2 – Execution of construction and finishing works on facilities in protected areas in accordance with the act on the protection of cultural assets (except for the conversion of common rooms into apartments, i.e. business premises in the protected environment of cultural assets of exceptional importance and cultural assets inscribed in the List of World Cultural Heritage;
- I093A2 – Execution of construction and finishing works in multi-family residential complexes where the investor is the Republic of Serbia.
- I093G1 – Execution of building constructions on facilities of multi-family residential complexes when the investor is the Republic of Serbia
- I203G1 – Construction of structures for facilities of over 50m of height